OSMT Prep (Medical Laboratory Technician) OSMT-100
|Course Name:||OSMT Prep (Medical Laboratory Technician)|
|Category:||Engineering Technology & Applied Science|
|Description||The workshop is intended for MLA/Ts who have previously gone through a training program and are studying for the OSMT or CSMLS MLA/T Certification Examination
· Up to 600 multiple choice questions
· Condensed review notes to help you prepare for the actual exam.
· Explanation of the question structure and the best ways to answer them
· Lab safety and employees responsibility
· Laboratory equipment and QC
· Specimen procurement , phlebotomy and pre analytic processes
· Standard of Practice
· And much more
The workshop presenter, Amirah Vastani is a graduate of Centennials MLA/T program and holds a Bsc degree in microbiology as well as OSMT and CSMLS MLA/T certifications.
|Notes||Register : Call 416-289-5300 or online at https://secure.centennialcollege.ca/webreg
email at appliedscience.PT@centennialcollege.ca
No Prerequisites required for this course