Structural Inspection CEHI-110
|Course Name:||Structural Inspection|
|Description||This subject focuses on the following structural components of a residential dwelling: foundations and footings, floors, walls and roof/ceiling structures. You will learn to apply knowledge of structures to inspections that focus on system performance, safety concerns, and compliance with good construction practices.
Please order your materials directly from the supplier, Carson Dunlop as indicated below.
1. Visit the online store - http://www.carsondunlop.com/bookstore
2. Select your college (corresponding coupon code only works for each colleges section) ONCent970
3. Add the books you need to your cart.
4. Click 'View Cart' to go to checkout.
5. Enter Coupon code - see below
6. Enter your billing and shipping information to complete order.
Centennial College ONCent970
|Notes||Discounted fee provides for a total cost of $250.00 per book. Fee includes:
Webinars for each of the 10 courses in the program - available online either pre-recorded or an option to join a live version with Home Inspection Experts 4 X annually
Free use of Carson Dunlop Report Writing Software, Horizon for six months to all graduates.
Free use of Inspector Edge website creation, with six months of free hosting for all graduates.
Free use of the Carson Dunlop Graduate Logo for marketing purposes on graduation.
7359 - Home Inspection
No Prerequisites required for this course