Introduction to Motorcycling CEMO-808 CEMO-808
|Course Name:||Introduction to Motorcycling CEMO-808|
|Description||Introduction to Motorcycling
This course is for those who always wanted to try out a Motorcycle.
This session will introduce you to how to rider motorcycle:
• Proper balance
• Starting and stopping
• Left and right turns
• NO- M1 is required
COME OUT AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!!
NOTE: This course is not intended to take the place of the full Motorcycle Rider course CEMO-801.
More information call 416-289-5207 PRESS 8, please call to register
For More information call 416-289-5000 ext. 7086 or 7001
In order to enroll and participate in this course you must:
• Be 16 years of age or older
All Participate must bring to training the following:
• DOT-approved motorcycle helmet (DOT, Snell, ECE, CSA, or BSA)
• a heavy long-sleeved jacket - leather or denim
• blue jeans or heavy slacks
• full-fingered leather gloves
• Boots, leather boots that covers the ankle,e.g., hiking boots, work boots, cowboy boots.
sun glasses, rain suit, snacks, water, sunscreen.
Fri., 7-10 pm, Sat. 8 am to 6 pm, Sun., 8 am-6 pm
ASHTONBEE CAMPUS (Eglinton Ave and Warden Ave)
Classroom ROOM F-205
No Prerequisites required for this course