Web Development using Java EE and Open Source Technologies COMP-425
|Course Name:||Web Development using Java EE and Open Source Technologies|
|Category:||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||Web Development using Open Source Technologies such as AngularJS for front-end and Hibernate and Spring for back-end.
You will develop, test, debug and deploy end-to-end Web applications using Eclipse application development tool, Tomcat web servers, and MySQL and Oracle as databases.
Description: The Web Development using Java EE and Open Source Technologies course comprises two assignments, a mid-term, labs, Group Presentation and a final exam.
Once you complete the course, you will know how to:
• Explain Java EE architecture and Java server-side technologies;
• Design, code and test AngularJS front-end applications
• Design, code and test Restful Web Services;
• Discuss programming standards and best practices;
• Design a Java EE application using AngularJS, Spring, Hibernate and Restful Web Services;
• Use MySQL DB to create database and tables;
• Use Hibernate API to update, add and delete rows from tables;
• Design and develop E2E java Web application using MVC and Hibernate;
• Debug and deploy a Java EE Web application
|Notes||Prerequisite : COMP-424 Intermediate and Advanced Java
Register online : https://secure.centennialcollege.ca/webreg or call 416-289-5300
Email : infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca
7387 - Java SE/EE Programming Certificate
7015 - Computer Programming
7044 - System Analysis
Requires the following prerequisite(s):
COMP-424 - Intermediate and Advanced Java
The prerequisite(s) listed above are strongly recommended in order to derive full benefit from the selected class, but not a requirement
or equivalent knowledge/experience.