Managing the Testing Process SQAT-004
|Course Name:||Managing the Testing Process|
|Category:||Information Technology & Computers|
|Description||Managing the Testing Process covers the tools needed to succeed as a test manager.
Through an interactive approach that includes hands-on training, you will learn about
important techniques, critical testing processes, fundamental management approaches, the contextual issues of test projects such as the economics of testing, the test effort within the project, hardware resource management, the test lab and what tests managers should know about testing hardware components.
The course consists of assignments, a mid-term and a final exam. In order to pass this course, you must earn a mark of at least 50 per cent on the combined mid-term test and final exam portion.
Once you complete Managing the Test Process, you will be able to:
• Explain the overall testing process management concept;
• Demonstrate the process to manage testing group and perform test estimation;
• Identify the defect monitoring process and bugs tracking system;
• Demonstrate a manual testing process management and test management process automation tools;
• Explain the concept of integration testing into software development methodology;
• Explain the concept of on site/offshore testing model;
• Demonstrate the testing status reporting and testing process management strategic concept.
|Notes||Prerequisite : SQAT-003 Selecting &amp; Implementing Software Testing Tools or equivalent
Register online : https://secure.centennialcollege.ca/webreg or call 416-289-5300
Email : infotech.PT@centennialcollege.ca
7170 - Software Quality Assurance and Testing
Requires the following prerequisite(s):
SQAT-003 - Selecting and Implementing Software Testing Tools
Or permission of department
or equivalent knowledge/experience.