Home Inspection 7359
|Program Name||Home Inspection|
|Description||In conjunction with Seneca College and Carson Dunlop and Associates, and in cooperation with the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI), Centennial offers a 10-course Home Inspection program that incorporates the standards of practice of the American Society of Home Inspectors/Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors. Standards of practice are the minimum and uniform standards for private, fee-paid home inspectors. This certificate was created to help you acquire the knowledge and professional communication skills you need to succeed in this growing industry. Throughout the program you will focus on obtaining a very practical knowledge of the performance of the systems and components of a house. Once you successfully complete this program, you will have met the requirements for the Registered Home Inspector designation, offered by the Ontario Association of Home Inspectors (OAHI).
To attain this designation you must:
apply for membership with the OAHI;
complete a number of fee-paid inspections (per OAHI bylaws and regulations); and
attend home inspection-related practical seminars or complete CAHI or ASHI exams to receive baseline accreditation.
For full details, please contact the OAHI at 1-888-744-6244 or visit the OAHI website at (www.oahi.com). Course material is approximately $250 per course in addition to the tuition amount. Purchase materials from Carson Dunlop as outlined below in the Notes section:
Discounted fee provides for a total cost of $250.00 per book. Fee includes:
Webinars for each of the 10 courses in the program - available online either pre-recorded or an option to join a live version with Home Inspection Experts 4 X annually
Free use of Carson Dunlop Report Writing Software, Horizon for six months to all graduates.
Free use of Inspector&amp;amp;amp;#039;s Edge website creation, with six months of free hosting for all graduates.
Free use of the Carson Dunlop Graduate Logo for marketing purposes on graduation.
|Notes||Please Order Your Home Inspection Training Course Material Online:
1. Visit the online store - https://store.carsondunlop.com/schools/centennial-college/
2. Locate the Navigation Menu on the left hand side of the page.
3. Click on the heading College Students;
4. Very Important: Select your college, as promo code provided will only work in the College section
5. Scroll down the page to locate the text book(s) required for your course(s).
6. Add the text book(s) to your shopping cart.
7. Proceed to the checkout when you have the item(s) in your shopping cart.
8. Near the end of the checkout process please enter the following Promo/Redemption code - click on individual course code below.
9. The course material (unit cost) with the promo code will be $250 plus tax and shipping.
Carson-Dunlop website: https://store.carsondunlop.com
|Contact Telephone||416-289-5000 EXT: 2555|